Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still Here

Well for all of you who were wondering where the consistency went, I must admit I had to slow down just for a short period of time. Thesis research can be quite intense. My topic has been molded into a unique issue and has kept me busy burying my head in books. My critical statement on the issue has boiled down to this. Our reliance on oil has determined how we design and build everything. There needs to be a shift in designing and constructing buildings now, before we exhaust the worlds oil supply. This design will serve as an educational tool to show students how we can live within a new entropy watershed.
Direct, and to the point. That is what my aim will be this year. I am currently doing site analysis and research. I will follow up this post this week with more pictures, sketches. Just wanted to ensure everyone I didn't abandon my efforts.

1 comment: